Who We Are
Redemption Young Adult Ministry strives to be a group of Young Adults who make disciples, join together as members of a family with Redemption Church, and send missionaries with the Good News of Jesus.
Our Objectives as a Young Adult Ministry are to:
- Evangelize Young Adults with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Connect Young Adults in a meaningful community with each other and Redemption Church.
- Integrate Young Adults into the life of Redemption Church for discipleship.
- Develop Young Adult Leaders who are able to lead their peers in Gospel living within the church, their workplaces, and their homes.
Twice A Month Bible Studies
Young Adult Bible Studies are designed to gather a small group of young adults together around the Word of God. These groups take place twice a month during the off-weeks of Redemption Church’s Community Groups.
Days, Times, and Locations:
- Tuesdays from 7:30PM – 9:00PM in South Weber
- Thursdays from 7:00PM – 8:30PM in South Ogden
For more information and specific addresses, please contact Casey Swails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Young Adult Gathering – January 22nd @ 6:00PM at a Host Home with Dinner
– Super Bowl Party – February 12th at a Host Home
– Young Adult Gathering – February 26th @ 6:00PM at a Host Home with Dinner
– Trivia Night – March 11th @ 6:30PM at a Host Home
– Young Adult Gathering at a Host Home – March 26th @ 6:00PM with Dinner
– Cornball Cookout – April 8th @ 12:00PM
– Young Adult Gathering – April 30th @ 6:00PM at a Host Home with Dinner
– Hike – May 6th
– Young Adult Gathering – May 28th @ 6:00PM at a Host Home With Dinner
– Summer Kickoff – June 11th
We would love to have you join us for our next event! Feel free to just show up or email our Young Adult Minister Casey Swails to let him know to look for you!
If you have any questions about Redemption Young Adults, please contact Casey Swails at email@example.com.