Who We Are
Redemption Young Adult Ministry is a group of Young Adults who make disciples, join together as members of the Redemption Church family, and mobilize missionaries with the Good News of Jesus.
To accomplish this mission, the objectives of Redemption Young Adults are to create a culture of:
- Community to bring people together.
- Authenticity with one another, the world, and Christ.
- Transparency for the purpose of building up one another.
Gatherings and Bible Studies
RYA gathers once a month for a meal and a time of Bible study. These gatherings are where young adults can build community, authenticity, and transparency with one another. Each month, we will be considering what the Bible has to say about a Gospel-Centered Community. We will take time to overview a passage from the Bible and talk through practical applications in small groups.
Beginning the second week in September, RYA will host twice a month Bible studies through the book of 1 Corinthians. Bible studies will be hosted during the off weeks of Redemption Church Community Groups to enable young adults to connect with the larger body of Redemption in a Community Group. Details for Bible studies can be found through the RYA Instagram, GroupMe, or ChurchCenter.
Beginning on Sunday, September 17th, a class on Singleness and Dating: Cultivating a Biblical Approach for the Future will be taught during second service each Sunday morning. The goal of this class is not to put you on the fast track to marriage. Rather, it better prepares you for the life God calls you to. Whether you are called to a life of singleness or marriage, you can live a life that glorifies God.
As weather permits, Young Adults gather weekly at Birch Creek Park in South Ogden on Wednesdays for pickleball starting at 6:30pm. We open with a short devotion, and play for the rest of the evening. This space provides for the opportunity to build community with one another and engage with the surrounding community.
- Follow our Instagram found HERE!
- Join our GroupMe for announcements and details! If you would like to join our Young Adult GroupMe, please contact Pastor Casey at the email below.
- Download the Download the Church Center App (instructions found HERE), search for Young Adults, and turn on notifications
- August 27th: RYA Gathering at Eden Park from 5:00PM-8:00PM.
- September 9th: Trivia Night at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
- September 17th: RYA Gathering at Eden park from 5:00PM – 8:00PM.
- October 14th: Movie Night at Hope’s House from 6:30PM-8:30PM.
- October 29th: RYA Gathering and Costume Party from 5:00PM – 8:00PM. Location TBD. Stay posted on our Instagram and GroupMe.
- November 12th: RYA Gathering and Friendsgiving at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
- December 10th: RYA Gathering and Christmas Party at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
Further details for all RYA activities will be posted on our Instagram, sent out in GroupMe, and notified through ChurchCenter.
We would love to have you join us for our next activity! If you would like additional information, have questions, or would like to be added to the RYA GroupMe, please email Pastor Casey at email@example.com