This year Redemption Church Ogden turns 10 years old! It is amazing to think about how God has grown our family over the last decade, and we want to celebrate all that he has done on a special date this fall!
Please plan to join us on Sunday, September 10th for one combined service on the front lawn at 10:00 AM! We’ll also be having several baptism and then enjoy a time of fellowship with a meal afterward.
Here are a few things to make you aware of ahead of time:
– Please dress comfortably as we will be out on the lawn (in hopefully cooler weather by the second week of September)
– Plan to bring a lawn chair for seating (we’ll have some chairs set out, but not enough for everybody)
– If you have a 10′ x 10′ popup tent or something similar, bring it for some shade for the fellowship meal afterward.
– Come early as parking will be at a premium. We would ask our members and regular attenders to park at the Ziegfeld Theater to the south of City Hall or at Oakridge Barbers to the north to leave parking close by available for guests and those with physical needs.
– We invite children of all ages to join us for this special time and there will be no childcare inside the building. There will be a designated area under a large tent for the littles with toys, activities, etc.