What Is Redemption Church North Ogden?
Redemption Church North Ogden is a new church plant launching in the fall of 2024.
How Can I Help?
There are lots of ways to help with this new work in North Ogden!
1. Pray – Please pray that the gospel would go throughout the community via the church planting core team. Pray for church planting resident Eric Sitterud and his family as they build their core team leading up to launch. Pray that God would provide the necessary resources to get things started.
2. Give – Please consider giving financially to help with outreach events, salaries, possible rental of a new space, and much more. See below on ways to give.
3. Go – Please consider joining the core team for a short term mission trip in Utah, or sending a team from your church for a weeklong missions experience of evangelism, block parties, and community outreach.
How Can I Give?
There are two ways to give:
1. By Mail – You can mail a check with the memo “North Ogden Plant” to:
PO Box 150211
Ogden, UT 84415
2. Online – You can give a one time or recurring gift by clicking the button below.
Eric Sitterud – Church Planting Resident
Eric was born and raised in Utah. In 2012, he got his first taste of church planting when he was a part of a local multisite church that planted a new campus in Brigham City. He eventually became the pastor there and, by the grace of God, experienced growth in himself and in the church. Along the way, Eric completed a two year ministry course focused on theology, practical ministry and church planting called CB Matrix and is currently serving on the board of this organization.
In 2021, Eric transitioned to the Riverdale campus to be the lead campus pastor. However, the desire to plant a church had never left Eric and his wife.
After developing a relationship with some of the pastors at Redemption Church, Eric loved what they were doing and aligned in so many ways with their ministry. Talks of a North Ogden church plant began as Eric was sharing how for over a decade it has been on his heart to see a healthy, biblical church in that area.
We’re excited to announce that starting January 2024, Redemption Church will be bringing on Eric as a church planter resident with the hope of becoming the lead planter for the Redemption North Ogden church plant. His wife Krystal, along with his four boys, Jaden, Rylin, Ethan and Aaron, are excited for this new journey that God has called them to.