Pastor for Teaching
Nathan is originally from Oklahoma, but has also lived in Arkansas and North Carolina before moving to Utah in the spring of 2022. Nathan joined the Redemption team as a church planting resident in 2022, and became the North Davis Pastor in the spring of 2023. Nathan married Jessie in March 2020.
- Originally from Pawnee, OK
- B.S.B.A in Accounting from the University of Arkansas
- M.Div. from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Nathan is married to Jessie
- Hobbies: Snowboarding, running, and reading great books
Pastor for Missions
Daniel joined the Redemption Team in June of 2023. Originally from Tennessee, Daniel most recently spent time in North Carolina teaching school and serving as a missions coordinator for Imago Dei Church in Raleigh. Daniel is married to Elizabeth and they have a son and a daughter.
- Originally from Morristown, TN
- B.S in Mathematics and Philosophy from the University of Tennessee
M.Div. in Missiology and a Masters of Arts in Intercultural Studies from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Daniel is married to Elizabeth and they have two young children
- Hobbies: Oklahoma Thunder, Tennessee Volunteers, learning new cultures/traveling abroad, exploring God’s creation
Kids Ministry Director
Erin is originally from Alaska, but has lived in Utah since 2015, raising her family here. Erin began attending Redemption Ogden in 2015, and moved to Redemption North Davis at its inception. Erin and her husband, Oba, married in 2011 and have three children with whom they enjoy hiking, camping, and sharing their love of sports.
- Originally from Wasilla, AK
- B.Arch from Illinois Institute of Technology
- Lived in Albuquerque, NM for three years
- Married to Oba with two sons and a daughter
- Hobbies: Ultimate frisbee, hiking, running, reading