Church membership is a formal relationship between a local church and a Christian characterized by the church’s affirmation and oversight of a individual’s discipleship and the individual’s submission to living out his or her discipleship in the care of the church.
At Redemption Church, we place a high value on membership. The process for joining our fellowship is as follows;
- Attend one of our membership classes.
- Agree to covenant with Redemption Church and commit to help steward a Gospel-Centered Church, Give Sacrificially, Multiply Everything, and Live Transparent Lives.
- Fill out and submit our Membership Application and Covenant, found HERE.
As we teach in the Membership Class, those eligible for membership are persons who:
- Has placed their faith in Jesus Christ, and in him alone.
- Has undergone believer’s baptism (baptism after conversion)
- Agrees to cooperate with Redemption’s distinctive beliefs
- Commits to covenant with Redemption Church
If you have questions about church membership, please contact one of the pastors, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.