Who We Are
Redemption College Ministry is an extension of Redemption Church’s ministry on campus at Weber State University. Redemption College Ministry strives to make disciples of college students, provide opportunities for college students to join together as members of the Redemption Family, and mobilize missionaries of Jesus to college students.
In order to accomplish this mission with Redemption Church, Redemption College Ministry’s Objectives are to:
- Share the love of Jesus.
- Empower Weber State students to know and glorify God.
- Connect college students with Redemption Church for discipleship
Bible Studies and Conversations
RCM gathers weekly for Bible Study at 3:00PM on Wednesdays in Shepherd Union at the couches in front of the Student Center. This semester, our college student leaders will help students to consider the New Testament book of Philippians. Everyone is invited to participate in this conversation based around the Bible!
Twice per semester, RCM will be hosting Perspectives Conversations in Room 305 of Shepherd Union at 6:30PM. Perspectives Conversations are round table discussions over dinner about prominent issues and concepts in society. Our goal is to have many different perspectives represented to contribute to healthy discussion that challenges our thinking and builds relationships with individuals of differing views. Everyone is invited and encouraged to participate in these conversations!
- Perspectives Conversation #1 on October 12th: “How do we promote justice?”
- Perspectives Conversation #2 on December 7th: “Where do you find joy?”
Join our GroupMe for announcements and event details! If you would like to join our RCM GroupMe, please contact Pastor Casey at the email below.
Download the Download the Church Center App (instructions found HERE), search for Redemption College Ministry and turn on notifications.
- September 9th: Trivia Night at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
- September 17th: Redemption Young Adult Gathering at Eden park from 5:00PM – 8:00PM.
- October 14th: Movie Night at Hope’s House from 6:30PM-8:30PM.
- October 29th: Redemption Young Adult Gathering and Costume Party from 5:00PM – 8:00PM. Location TBD. Stay posted in our GroupMe.
- November 12th: Redemption Young Adult Gathering and Friendsgiving at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
- December 10th: Redemption Young Adult Gathering and Christmas Party at the Redemption Church building from 6:00PM – 8:00PM.
Further details for all Redemption College and/or Redemption Young Adult activities will be sent out in GroupMe, and notified through ChurchCenter.
We would love to have you join us for our next activity! If you would like additional information, have questions, or would like to be added to the RCM or Redemption Young Adult GroupMe, please email Pastor Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org